Pitchers And Associated Notions:

Works by Stephanie Leibowitz

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

final stretch!

Sometimes I feel like I'm about to lose my mind.

The semester is over, school is over, I don't want to trade prints, I just want a break for a while. I want to breathe deeply and plan for my road trip, and make money so I can take said road trip. Starting in Ohio, heading down to Mississippi, hopefully. Then back up to NYC.
Time to make resume so I can earn enough money to do all that. It's my saving grace to all this crap. I just want a job that doesn't aggravate me so much that I feel the need to drink at the end of my workday, that numbing my senses with drugs/alcohol will be the only means to surviving the tasks I have to do all day.


Anyway. I shot some pictures last week and will hopefully be able to post them in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment