Pitchers And Associated Notions:

Works by Stephanie Leibowitz

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cookin






Hey, y'all. So I've recently had to come to terms with the facts of these economic times. Can't find a job, can't print at school everyday anymore without a steep fee, can't afford the new lens I'd like, etc. I'd list more can'ts but it's a shame to waste too much time dwelling on the negative.
So, I've been cooking. I've actually been cooking pretty things for a while, but this is the first time I thought to photograph it.














This past saturday night I made eggplant lasagna for Alec & I. We also went to the Madame Tassuad's Wax Museum a few days before that and had a killer time, clearly;








Also, this;


My Mother Thinks I'm Julia Child, Sept. 2009








I'm also starting a zine soon. Look out for highlights! As well as the forthcoming ever important title and release and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment