Pitchers And Associated Notions:

Works by Stephanie Leibowitz

Friday, March 20, 2009







here at the SVA photo department, mostly everyone I know is freaking out about the deadlines we have.  Our thesis is due on tuesday.  I'm feeling ok about it.  The only issue for me is the edit, and even that's not that big a deal.  I met with Tim today and he was helpful with that...next step is convincing him to add me to the portfolios on his website.  heh heh heh.  

For some reason blogger ( I keep wanting to write blooger, and therefore, booger) won't let me upload more than five images at a time, so there will be another post of more work soon.  
Also,  this show is like crack to me.  You should watch it too...I'm into the idea of drama being justified by a unified religous faith.  I'm also into Christians being sinful while trying to apease God no matter what, because I sleep well at night knowing that as a Jew, I'm already one of God's chosen people.  Whoot.  



1 comment: