Pitchers And Associated Notions:

Works by Stephanie Leibowitz

Friday, March 13, 2009

spring break!

hey everyone.  

I've been here for the last week: 



and have been obnoxiously walking down the street saying the words "zatarain's! sho-nuff!" every few minutes.  it's so beautiful and slow and sweet down here...(my friend) Jess and I had an amazing time.   I shot a lot of film, which will be processed contacted and posted by the end of next week, for all the eager followers of this blog.  
oh yeah and i drank absinthe, but wasn't too impressed. i don't like licorice tasting things. or meat. but i like (most other forms of) booze so it was all good.

oh yeah and I saw this movie:    (half nelson)

y'all should watch it! it's really good.

oh yeah and it was 80 degrees the whole time WHATTT...so glad to have a break from the eastern cold front.  

more work soon.  

1 comment:

  1. so I'm looking for a website about how awesome tattoos are, but it has to include pictures of ducks..maybe a cat or two..any idea where I might find something like that?

    ReplyDelete